45' Tollycraft 45 Cockpit M/Y Motor Yacht 1995 Yacht for Sale
Tollycraft 45 Cockpit M/Y Details:
- 45 Tollycraft 1995 45 Cockpit M/Y
- Vessel Length: 45 feet
- Vessel Builder: Tollycraft
- Vessel Model: 45 Cockpit M/Y
- Vessel Year: 1995
- Vessel Name: Calypso
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $149,900
- Vessel Location: Fort Pierce FL USA
For more information contact:
45 Tollycraft 45 Cockpit M/Y 1995 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 45 Cockpit M/Y
Type: Motor Yacht Cockpit Motor Yacht
Engine Details: 2 x Caterpillar 3208 TA
Engine 1: 1995 - 375 HP - 2446 Hours
Engine 2: 1995 - 375 HP - 2468 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Water Capacity: 140
HURRICANE IRMA UPDATE: Loss of FB Enclosure!
The CALYPSO albeit is one of the better equipped 45’ Tollycrafts available, featuring a custom arrangement and an array of equipment to insure comfortable and leisurely cruising; however, the boat is need of a new owner that will be willing to undertake putting the CALYPSO back into full service. Circumstance have caused the CALYPSO to be idle in the slip with no use and little ongoing maintenance. The owners have enjoyed their boat but now it is time to move on and will listen to reasonable offers. Please call for Dozens of Additional Photos and to have any questions answered. A Terrific Opportunity to make a quality cruising yacht Your Boat.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.