45' Cherubini Independence 45 Long Range 2001 Yacht for Sale
Cherubini Independence 45 Details:
- 45 Cherubini 2001 Independence 45
- Vessel Length: 45 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cherubini
- Vessel Model: Independence 45
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name: Otter
- Vessel Type: Long Range
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC US
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
45 Cherubini Independence 45 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Independence 45
Type: Long Range Trawler
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Every now and then I get to list a special vessel that shows the owner’s meticulous care and the amount of energy they spend maintaining their boat like new. OTTER is no exception. A beautiful trawler that truly shows like new. The original owners ordered OTTER direct and made several changes from the original plans to include a bridge deck overhand to protect the cockpit, forward facing ports in several areas, and added storage. From the beautiful Flag Blue hull and white super structure to the clean and well organized engine room, OTTER is the trawler to view. One look and you will walk off with a smile on your face and an appreciation for a well maintained trawler. The interior features teak cabinetry and trim with louvered locker and cabinet doors, matching fabrics, teak and holly flooring and an abundance of natural light and ventilation.
A stout profile and the kind of trawler that will turn heads in any marina OTTER represents an absolute true value. With Independence 50s listed in the $500,000 and up range the Independence 45 is a similar layout with the economy of a single Cummins engine OTTER should sell quickly and represents an amazing value.
Designed by Gary Grant and James Buckus, the Independence 45 was built to fulfill very specific requirements. Let’s review some of the build information for OTTER and the Cherubini Independence 45.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.