44' Marine Trader Labelle Motor Yacht 1986 Yacht for Sale
Marine Trader Labelle Details:
- 44 Marine Trader 1986 Labelle
- Vessel Length: 44 feet
- Vessel Builder: Marine Trader
- Vessel Model: Labelle
- Vessel Year: 1986
- Vessel Name: SaltyCs
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Hingham MA USA
For more information contact:
44 Marine Trader Labelle 1986 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Marine Trader
Type: Motor Yacht Cockpit Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The 44’ Marine Trader Labelle 1986 is a nice live aboard or perfect for just cruising. The twin Cat 3208s make her fast for those days when you just want to get there. Her aft engine controls make docking her a dream. The hydraulic TNT swim platform deploys the tender in minutes!
The LaBelle 44 is a very popular cruising boat thanks to her modern profile, excellent layout, and traditional all-teak interior. Built by Bestway Marine in Taiwan and marketed by Marine Trader, the 44’ Marine Trader 1986 Labelle rides on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull with modest transom deadrise and a deep keel for full running gear protection. This vessel has the two stateroom layout with galley and dinette down and a split forward head. A lower helm was standard and the master stateroom is very spacious. So too is the aft deck, it is one of the largest to be found on a 44' motor yacht. Additional features include wide side decks, teak decking, deck access door at the lower helm and a radar arch.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.