44' Chung Hwa Cockpit M/Y Motor Yacht 1988 Yacht for Sale
Chung Hwa Cockpit M/Y Details:
- 44 Chung Hwa 1988 Cockpit M/Y
- Vessel Length: 44 feet
- Vessel Builder: Chung Hwa
- Vessel Model: Cockpit M/Y
- Vessel Year: 1988
- Vessel Name: La Dolce Vita
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Cocoa Florida us
For more information contact:
44 Chung Hwa Cockpit M/Y 1988 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Chung Hwa
Model: Cockpit M/Y
Type: Motor Yacht Trawler
Engine Details: 2 x Volvo TAMD 61A
Engine 1: 1988 - 305 HP - 2040 Hours
Engine 2: 1988 - 305 HP - 2040 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 18 Knots
Hold Capacity: 40
Just Reduced!....Financing Available!
La Dolce Vita is built by the high end builder Chung Haw and also known by CHB, the model is a Seamaster 44 Cockpit Motor Yacht that's perfect for the cruising couple and is ideally suited for living aboard. Featuring economical twin Volvo 305hp diesels, a generator, reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, and a stackable washer and dryer also the bottom has been peeled and barrier coated and is ready for her new owners. She has a teak interior, convertible dinette, voluminous storage, large master stateroom and spacious aft deck with wet bar, plus a Walker Bay dinghy. Cockpit facilitates all water sports, and helps make docking a breeze.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.