43' Viking Convertible Sportfish 1996 Yacht for Sale
Viking Convertible Details:
- 43 Viking 1996 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 43 feet
- Vessel Builder: Viking
- Vessel Model: Convertible
- Vessel Year: 1996
- Vessel Name: DoubleD
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL UnitedStates
For more information contact:
43 Viking Convertible 1996 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
PRELIMINARY LISTING The Viking 43’ Convertible was in production for 12 years and has proven to be one of the best Vikings ever built. Her 39,000 pound displacement and V hull with 15 degrees of deadrise make her an exceptional performer in all sea conditions. She has the desirable two stateroom option and preferable 600hp MANs with extra fuel capacity and is one of the first produced with seamless windows. She has many more key features which include a large 113 sq. ft. cockpit that offers direct engine room access, large fish box, bait freezer, sink and fighting chair. She also has a large fly bridge with wrap around seating and up graded electronics. “Double D “has had light use thru her life and has been afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owner and it shows. All this and more sets this Viking 43 Convertible apart and makes it an outstanding value!! If you are looking for an attractive, well-maintained, quality built pre-owned convertible, with many upgrades, you should make your appointment now! She is seriously for sale and awaits the change of command.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.