43' Silverton Sportfish 2014 Yacht for Sale
- 43 Silverton 2014
- Vessel Length: 43 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2014
- Vessel Name: 43 Convertible
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: South FL
For more information contact:
Christopher Cooke CPYB
43 Silverton 2014 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: -
See our New 2014 Silverton’s on Display at Sea Isle Marina Pier 3 at the Miami International Boat Show Introducing the new Silverton 43C. If life is said to begin at 40, this convertible truly knows the secret of living well. You will be amazed by the freedom of movement possible within the artfully conceived spaces of the new 43C. Our design team has treated one of the mainstays of the Silverton fleet to exterior and interior refinements that will appeal to a new generation of boaters. This beamy yacht utilizes space to a remarkable degree with ample amenities and storage gives her the undeniable feel of a luxurious Miami or New York penthouse. Consider the two luxurious double-berth staterooms served by a split-head and stall shower arrangement. A superbly styled cabin is perfect for conversation of more lively demonstrations of satisfaction. You will also be amazed by the dark cherry accents, which warm and enrich the interior. And all will be impressed by the smartly restyled exterior lines.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.