43' Silverton 43 Motor Yacht Motor Yacht 2004 Yacht for Sale
Silverton 43 Motor Yacht Details:
- 43 Silverton 2004 43 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 43 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model: 43 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 2004
- Vessel Name: Ollie
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL United States
For more information contact:
43 Silverton 43 Motor Yacht 2004 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 43 Motor Yacht
Type: Motor Yacht Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Very simply put, “Ollie” is in better than new condition. A one owner 43’ Silverton Motor Yacht bought new in 2005 that has had no expense spared to have her better for her next owner then the day she was delivered. Her upkeep has been phenomenal with an open checkbook to keep her Turn-Key ready!
Powered by twin Volvo TAMD-75 480hp and they look and run like new. Ollie does not sit unused, she has recently completed a round trip cruise to Maine and back. With Yacht Controller installed, one person can easily handle her!
The list of upgrades completed in 2015 is extensive and include: Dual Band Yacht Controller, (3) new Vector Turbo AC units, new Side-Power 8.4hp bow thruster, new fire suppression system, (3) custom cocktail and dinette tables, new freshwater system and upgraded transmission coolers.
The open checkbook recent maintenance includes – freshly painted motors and a complete servicing (3/16), all shafts pulled and bearings/seals replaced where needed, bottom paint, heat exchangers pulled and cleaned, hoses replaced, all interior woodwork renewed and refinished, and a complete wax and detailing of entire boat 8/16.
“Ollie” is in fact better than new and shows absolutely perfect!! A complete list and description of upgrades and maintenance can be found in brokers comments.
Owner will entertain all serious offers!!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.