43' Hatteras 43 Double Cabin Motor Yacht 1975 Yacht for Sale
Hatteras 43 Double Cabin Details:
- 43 Hatteras 1975 43 Double Cabin
- Vessel Length: 43 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hatteras
- Vessel Model: 43 Double Cabin
- Vessel Year: 1975
- Vessel Name: Quacker
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Islamorada Florida
For more information contact:
43 Hatteras 43 Double Cabin 1975 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 43 Double Cabin
Type: Motor Yacht Double Cabin Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
One of the most popular models Hatteras produced over a 13 year span, the iconic 43 Double Cabin Fly Bridge Motoryacht continues to offer up a lot of yacht for not a lot of money. The current owners have owned “Quacker” for more than 10 years, and enjoyed several trips between North Carolina, Florida, and the Bahamas. Having “been there – done that”, it is now time for them to let this lovely yacht pass on to new owners. Stepping aboard either of the side deck entrances, the enclosed aft “sun deck” has casual wicker furniture and the double seat lower helm station. A drop-down ladder provides access to the flying bridge above. Going below, the spacious main salon features a wet bar, two (hide-a-bed) sofas, and a breakfast bar above the galley. The well-appointed galley is a few steps down, yet open to the salon, and has been upgraded with new Corian counter top and sink, and new wood flooring. The forward head features a separate shower stall, as well as new Corian counter/sink and wood flooring. The forward stateroom has twin “V” berths with seat between, and a hanging locker. The aft stateroom features two twin berths with one extending to a double, a large hanging locker, and private en-suite head with new Corian counter/sink, new marble floor, and separate shower stall.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.