42' Sea Ray 42 Sedan Bridge Motor Yacht 2004 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 42 Sedan Bridge Details:
- 42 Sea Ray 2004 42 Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 42 Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Year: 2004
- Vessel Name: ENDLESS PURSUIT III
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Annapolis MD USA
For more information contact:
Captain Mark Solsman
42 Sea Ray 42 Sedan Bridge 2004 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 42 Sedan Bridge
Type: Motor Yacht Sedan Bridge
Engine Details: 2 x Cummins 8.3L 6-CTA
Engine 1: 2004 - 480 HP - Hours
Engine 2: 2004 - 480 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Water Capacity: 120
Hold Capacity: 42
This very lightly used and low hour Sea Ray 420 Sedan Bridge is likely the best on the market. If you are in the market for a Sedan Bridge, it would be a shame to miss out on this boat!
This boat has been lightly used in the Mid-Chesapeake Bay. She has enjoyed continuous maintenance. She is completely turnkey and immediately ready for her next owner. Don’t waste your money surveying someone else’s neglect, and don’t waste your season repairing someone else’s problems just to save a few dollars.
She is a beautiful boat with less than 200 hours on the ultra-reliable and economical Cummins engines!
This boat is loaded with many extras and has low hours and light use!
This boat is FAST, BEAUTIFUL, and FUEL EFFICIENT
Fresh Bottom Paint and Anodes - May 2016
Full Detail – May 2016
Many more photos of this boat are available to view
Send an email and ask for a link
Some late-model trades will be considered. Whether you are trading-up or trading-down, we buy late-model boats and you save the hassle. No need to wait - get into this dream boat today! You don’t have to be a two-boat owner! Attention Maryland boat users – please work directly with our broker/dealership so that you may qualify for the substantial tax credit on your trade in. Contact us for details.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.