42' Sea Ray 420 Sundancer Express Cruiser 1990 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 420 Sundancer Details:
- 42 Sea Ray 1990 420 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 420 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 1990
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: FortLauderdale FL UnitedStates
For more information contact:
42 Sea Ray 420 Sundancer 1990 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 420 Sundancer
Type: Express Cruiser Sundancer
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Elegant Limited Edition boat that has been extremely well maintained and updated. This model was called the 420 Sundancer in 1990-91 & the 440 in 1993-95. Absolutely state-of-the-art in luxury during her day and this one STILL TURNS HEADS!!! Posh midcabin interior both staterooms have privacy doors and an updated leather 9-foot salon sofa, full entertainment center, large galley with upright refrigerator. Huge cockpit has seating for an army, U-shaped aft seating all with good fabrics, camper back enclosure unbelievable sound system, updated helm and gauges. Low hours on strong engines that start as fast as you can blink your eyes.
LOOK AT THE REST SO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPARE US TO...THEN YOU WILL COME BUY THIS ONE, IT IS THAT NICE!!! THIS IS ONE FOR THE TRUE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR THIS MAKE AND MODEL BOAT, THAT IS IN GREAT CONDITION.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.