42' Jefferson Viscount Sundeck Aft Cabin 1992 Yacht for Sale
Jefferson Viscount Sundeck Details:
- 42 Jefferson 1992 Viscount Sundeck
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Jefferson
- Vessel Model: Viscount Sundeck
- Vessel Year: 1992
- Vessel Name: Clarence Foster
- Vessel Type: Aft Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Charleston SC
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
42 Jefferson Viscount Sundeck 1992 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Viscount Sundeck
Type: Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Clarence Foster is currently in Georgetown, South Carolina. Contact the listing broker for details.
A well cared for Jefferson 42 that has been updated over the last few years. A fastidious owner has maintained this one to higher standards. Current owners were in the process of completing the Great Loop and have now decided to move ashore. Low engine hours and a well-founded motor yacht, Clarence Foster should be on your short list to see.
Popular 1990s Jefferson Motoryacht delivered traditional Motoryacht accommodations at a remarkably affordable price. Comfortable two staterooms, galley down teak interiors boats expansive salon with beautiful comforts. The main salon features two barrel chairs, a large “L” shaped settee, lower helm, and a built-in cabinet aft. The lower “U” shaped galley with generous storage and a convertible dinette offer an excellent space for food preparation and dining. A large aft master cabin features a combination shower and bath tub, electric head and marble top vanity. The roomy aft deck features a wet bar and ample storage. Standard features included a swim platform, radar ach and integral bow pulpit.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.