42' Grand Banks 42 Classic Trawler 1981 Yacht for Sale
Grand Banks 42 Classic Details:
- 42 Grand Banks 1981 42 Classic
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Grand Banks
- Vessel Model: 42 Classic
- Vessel Year: 1981
- Vessel Name: Mindsweeper
- Vessel Type: Trawler
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Grant FL USA
For more information contact:
42 Grand Banks 42 Classic 1981 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Grand Banks
Model: 42 Classic
Type: Trawler Sedan
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Back home from 16 months of live-aboard cruising, the owners are going back ashore. MINDSWEEPER is ready for a new owner and a new adventure. Hull #761 is a great example of the most popular Grand Banks ever built. Her economical performance, solid construction, and well thought out design makes her an ideal cruiser for Florida and the Caribbean. With features like the desirable Master stateroom with writing desk and additional locker space in lieu of second berth, this 42 will make a great boat for her next owner. She's located on the Treasure Coast of Florida and is priced to sell. All exterior teak rails and trim were stripped, sanded and redone in 2014.
(BROKER OWNED VESSEL)
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.