42' Chris Craft 42 Sport Sedan Sportfish 1987 Yacht for Sale
Chris Craft 42 Sport Sedan Details:
- 42 Chris Craft 1987 42 Sport Sedan
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Chris Craft
- Vessel Model: 42 Sport Sedan
- Vessel Year: 1987
- Vessel Name: Champagne Bucket
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $198,500
- Vessel Location: East Greenwich RI
For more information contact:
42 Chris Craft 42 Sport Sedan 1987 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Chris Craft
Model: 42 Sport Sedan
Type: Sportfish Sport Sedan
Engine Details: Inboard -
This 42' Sport Sedan Chris Craft spent most of its life in Lake Michigan. When I spoke with the owner about selling their boat, I was anxious to get the listing knowing its fresh water history. What I didn't know about was the extensive list of upgrades and refits. This owner really understands maintenance as evidenced in this listing. They need a bigger boat so the results of their care can be yours. Read through the listing and come have a look at this 42 Sport Sedan Chris Craft and you'll like what you see.
The master stateroom is forward with centerline queen bed, vanity; cedar lined hanging lockers, new flatscreen TV and some nifty custom made storage compartments mounted outboard and above the book rail. The guest stateroom is on starboard and has over and under bunks with new posturepaedic mattresses. The head is on port and it has been rebuilt to offer a spacious shower. Next aft on port is the galley with new refrigerator, microwave/convection oven, stainless steel sink, and Corian countertops. The salon is freshly carpeted and sports a new flatscreen TV and a new custom built L shaped leather settee.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.