41' Silverton Aft Cabin 1995 Yacht for Sale
- 41 Silverton 1995
- Vessel Length: 41 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 1995
- Vessel Name: Miss Adventure II
- Vessel Type: Aft Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Kingston NY
For more information contact:
41 Silverton 1995 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
Engine Details: 2 x Crusader 502
Engine 1: 1995 - HP - 400 Hours
Engine 2: 1995 - HP - 400 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 13 KTS
Max Speed: 19 KTS
Water Capacity: 60
A classic Silverton with lots of pleasure to give to a new owner. Located in Kingston, N.Y. Access to the Hudson River system.
The main salon has a sleeper sofa and matching chair. A tempered glass partition separates the salon from the galley. Interior features cherry paneling, cherry entertainment center, and Yamaha AM/FM/CD sound system. 3 zone air conditioning/heating.
Galley has large refrigerator with freezer, Princess 2 burner electric stove, Tappan microwave, lots of storage cabinets, and a nice size dinette, Ice maker.
Master Stateroom is AFT, with queen size bed, lighted vanity with stool, storage cabinets and double hanging locker. Has private head with fully enclosed shower stall
Guest stateroom is forward with queen size bed with drawers and storage underneath and additional storage cabinets and hanging locker. Guest Stateroom has private entrance to head with fully enclosed shower stall.
Enclosed bridge and aft deck
Helm and Electronics
Two captains chairs and raised bench seat
Aft, L shape seating on port side
Trim tab indicators
Kohler 6.5 KW Gen Set
Engine and Mechanical Details
Twin Crusader 502 390 HP each, Inboard, with 400 hrs
2 30 amp shore cords new in 2004
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.