41' Maxum 4100 SCA Flybridge 1997 Yacht for Sale
Maxum 4100 SCA Details:
- 41 Maxum 1997 4100 SCA
- Vessel Length: 41 feet
- Vessel Builder: Maxum
- Vessel Model: 4100 SCA
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: Taylor Made
- Vessel Type: Flybridge
- Vessel Price: $99,900
- Vessel Location: Dania Beach FL USA
For more information contact:
41 Maxum 4100 SCA 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 4100 SCA
Type: Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: 2 x Cummins 6BTA 5.9 M.3
Engine 1: 1997 - 330 HP - 1110 Hours
Engine 2: 1997 - 330 HP - 1094 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 19 MPH
Max Speed: 23 MPH
Water Capacity: 90
Hold Capacity: 75
1997 Maxum 4100 Sport Cruiser Aft-Cabin
BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS, SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED!
SINGLE OWNER VESSEL, EXCELLENTLY CARED FOR AND MAINTAINED
- 1100 hours on Cummins twin diesel engines-1000 HOUR SRVICE COMPLETED 11/2017
- Propellers are FOUR BLADE NIBRAL 24”x27”, 2 spare propellers under forward berth
- Three batteries on continuous charge via a 50 AMP charger [New 2013]
- Controls for the ZF Transmissions are hydraulic [Hynautic] from the single station on the bridge
- “Taylor Made” 3 step dock access stairs
- AC Systems: both 12,000 BTU with Webasto forward and Marine Air aft [New 2013]
- Two Danforth anchors
- Molded swim platform with ladder and Weaver Snap davit
- Two foldable bicycles stored in engine room
- Miscellaneous inflatables and water toys
- NGX 2 burner grill with propane tank
- Assorted tools, spare parts, safety items
- Igloo Ice Maker aft deck
- Boat hook
Sweeping curves, a soaring presence and plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining. A snap in sun pad on the forward deck creates a sprawling sun lounge and the hard-top covered aft deck offers plentiful space and views for entertaining.
Fly-bridge and aft deck are completely enclosed with a Stamoid top and 40-gauge Strata-glass along with an additional Sunbrella full wrap to protect the glass when not underway (Entire Enclosure is New 2016). A bulkhead with a wetbar and ice maker provide you with the necessary amenities for entertaining outdoors, along with ample space for deck furniture. Molded fiberglass stairs and stainless railing provide easy and safe access to the aft deck and fly bridge. The helm offers full instrumentation, a Danforth compass, top-mount dual engine controls and an adjustable bench.
The main salon of the 4100 SCA is filled with rich appointments, recently upholstered settee and practical amenities. The main salon carpet has been kept pristine due to a custom-made vinyl runner. The gourmet galley features a 2017 Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator, double stainless-steel sinks and a 2015 installed cooktop.
The aft cabin features a queen-sized island berth with two drawers, under stowage and illuminated hanging lockers and a full head. The forward stateroom, also featuring a queen berth and full head, has overhead and reading lights, storage shelves and illuminated locker. Included in the sale is a 2017 Achilles Hypalon 8’ inflatable tender with a 5.0 Mercury [2 cycle] outboard engine. The inflatable mounts neatly on the aft deck for convenience.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.