40' Ta-Shing Panda Tashiba Pilothouse 1984 Yacht for Sale
Ta-Shing Panda Tashiba Details:
- 40 Ta-Shing 1984 Panda Tashiba
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Ta-Shing
- Vessel Model: Panda Tashiba
- Vessel Year: 1984
- Vessel Name: Quadriga
- Vessel Type: Pilothouse
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Gabriola Islands Canada
For more information contact:
40 Ta-Shing Panda Tashiba 1984 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Panda Tashiba
Type: Pilothouse Motor Sailor
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Robert Perry designed panda 40 pilothouse doesn’t come to market often. There were very few built by the Ta Shing yacht building co., but they are a testament to the designer’s brilliance and the yacht builders excellence. Quadriga, is the rare pilothouse version of the baba 40 cutter, but with considerable refinements. These refinements make her the ideal cruiser for the pacific northwest.
She has two helm stations, one in the aft cockpit for fair weather days. The other is inside the saloon, with great visibility all around, for those not so pleasant days. She is truly a year round cruiser for all types of weather and water. This spectacular vessel has recently been updated and sports a new (2014) Volvo d2 turbo diesel motor! Check out the list of upgrades, equipment and accommodations. You will not find a better equipped or more lovingly cared for yacht in her class... She is an absolute must see!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.