40' Regal Express Cruiser 1997 Yacht for Sale
- 40 Regal 1997
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regal
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: Captain Coin
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Galveston TX
For more information contact:
40 Regal 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Express Cruiser Cruiser
Engine Details: -
This is one of the nicest, well maintained boats that you will ever see. Nothing could be done to this one to improve upon it. All equipment is in great working condition. This was a fresh water boat until a 2011 when she was brought to Galveston. All equipment is in perfect working condition. It is powered by two 7.4 Magnum MerCruisers with 375 HP each and 656 hours on port and 331 hours on starboard. This is a v-drive boat with hydraulic trim tabs. There is a VHF radio w/antenna. The galley has a sink, cook top, microwave oven, a full two door refrigerator/freezer, hot and cold pressure water system and an ice maker in the cockpit. There is one Vacu flush head with holding tank, and a separate shower. She has privacy doors for both staterooms. Optional equipment includes an anchor, an electric windlass, a cockpit wet bar, cockpit table, foredeck sun pads, closed engine cooling system. The boat sleeps six in comfort with central factory installed heating and air conditioning and a 7.0 KW Westerbeke generator. Canvas includes a Bimini, full camper enclosure and a cockpit cover (looks Brand New). There is a compass, spotlight, fire extinguisher and an automatic fire suppression system.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.