40' Knowles 40 Custom Express Sportfish 1986 Yacht for Sale
Knowles 40 Custom Express Details:
- 40 Knowles 1986 40 Custom Express
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Knowles
- Vessel Model: 40 Custom Express
- Vessel Year: 1986
- Vessel Name: Fine Line
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
Christopher Cooke CPYB
40 Knowles 40 Custom Express 1986 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 40 Custom Express
Type: Sportfish Custom
Engine Details: Inboard -
Fine Line is a custom 40’ Billy Knowles cold-molded express sportfish. Considered by many to be one of the finest mid-sized express boats ever made, she was the inspiration for the 44 Garlington. She has just completed an extensive 3 year open-checkbook refit by a team of the finest craftsman including new engines, gears, genset, electronic controls, hydraulics, tower, enclosure, electronics, refrigeration, teak, paint and bottom fairing. Benefitting from meticulous maintenance and a complete service history, she shows as new with low hours. Fine Line delivers that elusive combination of economy, speed, acceleration, and maneuverability.
This Knowles 40 Custom Express is equally at home fishing the Bahamas, Sailfish Alley, or prowling the Canyons. Her soft, dry ride and seaworthy manners will impress the most discerning buyer. If you desire the one of the very best examples of a classic South Florida custom sportfishing yacht, look no further.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.