40' Jefferson Convertible Sportfish 1989 Yacht for Sale
Jefferson Convertible Details:
- 40 Jefferson 1989 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Jefferson
- Vessel Model: Convertible
- Vessel Year: 1989
- Vessel Name: Ivonne
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: North Miami FL
For more information contact:
40 Jefferson Convertible 1989 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Looking for a strong, well-kept fishing, diving, cruising vessel powered by reliable Cummins Diesels, then this is the one for you! This 1989 40’ Jefferson Convertible is loaded with navigational and fishing equipment. She is clean, ready to go and PRICED TO SELL!
Stepping into the cockpit area, which is approximately 90 sq. ft., there is a bait station and transom door. Moving up the ladder to the flybridge, you will note there is seating up to 9 people. The cockpit is large and roomy, sporting a high top enclosure with full electronics.
Moving forward from the cockpit into the salon, you will see an L-shaped seating and coffee table on the starboard side. To the port, there is two barrel chairs. Moving forward to the starboard side, is an entertainment center with wet bar.
Stepping down 2 steps there is a galley to the port side. As you move to the starboard side of the vessel, there is a dual access head that features a separate shower stall. On the port side, there is a bunk room and moving forward is the master stateroom with an offset queen size bed, TV, storage cabinetry.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.