40' Formula Cruiser PC Express Motoryacht 2005 Yacht for Sale
Formula Cruiser PC Details:
- 40 Formula 2005 Cruiser PC
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Formula
- Vessel Model: Cruiser PC
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: Mon Ami
- Vessel Type: Express Motoryacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Seabrook TX
For more information contact:
40 Formula Cruiser PC 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Cruiser PC
Type: Express Motoryacht Express
Engine Details: 2 x Yanmar 6LY2A-STP
Engine 1: 2005 - 440 HP - 400 Hours
Engine 2: 2005 - 440 HP - 400 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 2122 Knots
Hold Capacity: 57
SELLER WANTS SOLD NOW! JUST HAD SURGERY & THIS IS HIS FINAL PRICE!
A MUST TO SEE!
Most long-time boaters know that Formula's series of family cruisers are built to high standards. That's certainly true of the Formula 40 PC, a high-end express designed for those who place a priority on luxury and performance. With her sleek styling, optional hardtop, and extended swim platform, the Formula is as practical as she is handsome. It's her below decks accommodations, however, that set the 40 PC apart from much of the competition. Here, a tasteful blend of high-gloss cherry cabinetry, Ultra leather upholstery, and top-quality hardware and furnishings combine to create an impressive display of luxury and comfort. Hidden privacy doors separate the forward stateroom from the main cabin, and the Formula's tall headroom gives the impression of a much larger boat. Topside, an extended swim platform makes boarding easy. At the helm, a double flip-up seat allows the driver to drive while standing. A walk-through windshield and transom storage locker are standard.
She is powered by Twin Yanmar Diesel 440 HP 6LY2A-STP Inboards with under 400 Hours.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.