40' Cruisers Yachts 405 Express MY Express Motoryacht 2003 Yacht for Sale
Cruisers Yachts 405 Express MY Details:
- 40 Cruisers Yachts 2003 405 Express MY
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cruisers Yachts
- Vessel Model: 405 Express MY
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Evacuation Plan
- Vessel Type: Express Motoryacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
40 Cruisers Yachts 405 Express MY 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cruisers Yachts
Model: 405 Express MY
Type: Express Motoryacht Aft Cabin Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This is diesel powered Cruisers 405 that is priced better than gasoline models! Seller is motivated!!
The 405 Express Motor Yacht is what Cruiser’s calls a “crossover yacht”, meaning that the 405 offers the upper deck attributes of an express cruiser with the interior comforts of an aft-cabin motor yacht. In fact, the Cruisers 405 is an innovative yacht with below deck penthouse style accommodations that are very impressive. Built on a cored hull, the 405 express style helm and cockpit arrangement keeps the captain and passengers in the same general location. A sliding door next to the helm leads down to the salon with its Ultra-Leather upholstery, cherry woodwork, and tiered side windows. A fully equipped galley and 4-person dinette are to starboard in the salon and a hatch in the floor provides easy engine room access. The staterooms are huge-much larger than expected in a 40 foot yacht with wonderful matching fabrics. Both staterooms have queen sized berths and private access into a head, the forward stateroom has separate head and shower rooms. No disappointments in this 405.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.