40' Carver 405 Motor Yacht Motor Yacht 1998 Yacht for Sale
Carver 405 Motor Yacht Details:
- 40 Carver 1998 405 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carver
- Vessel Model: 405 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1998
- Vessel Name: Miss Ellie
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
40 Carver 405 Motor Yacht 1998 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 405 Motor Yacht
Type: Motor Yacht Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Carver hit a home run with the 405 Motor Yachts. “MISS ELLIE” is the standard 2 state room, galley down layout with no lower helm. She has a spacious Salon with the gorgeous light maple interior and offers plenty of light for a very airy and open feel. With features like an oversized swim platform, a huge transom storage locker, and a unique spiral staircase, the Carver 405 motor yacht is designed for pure comfort and convenience. Built on a deep V solid fiberglass hull with 15 degree deadrise and wide chine’s “MISS ELLIE” will move right along. She has the OPTIONAL 370hp Diamond Edition Cummins power and will cruise economically at 20 knots @2500RPM. She is a wonderful boat at a very attractive price point. Her seller is moving up and wants her to be the next 405 SOLD.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.