39' Venture Center Console Center Console 2007 Yacht for Sale
Venture Center Console Details:
- 39 Venture 2007 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 39 feet
- Vessel Builder: Venture
- Vessel Model: Center Console
- Vessel Year: 2007
- Vessel Name: A Salt Weapon
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Fort Pierce Fl US
For more information contact:
39 Venture Center Console 2007 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Center Console
Type: Center Console Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This LIFT stored 2007 39 Venture is in very good condition. Her owner takes great care of her with no expense spared. There is not a gelcoat crack or any disrepair anywhere to be seen. Her ample power allows a high cruise speed of 42 mph and 60 mph top speed. She is outfitted to the gills with tackle storage and fishing features. The large hardtop keeps you out of the sun for those long days offshore. Her deck layout gives you a gigantic dance floor to do battle with any type of fish you may run into. She has a large rocket launcher that is designed to take a donut livewell that is already plumbed for extra live baits. The owner is in search of his next boat and wants this one sold. Make an offer and get into a legendary center console.
*Note- Engine cowls were replaced due to some fading with 300 Verado cowls. The engines are 275HP
It also comes with an almost new trailer.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.