39' Rinker Express Cruiser 2009 Yacht for Sale
- 39 Rinker 2009
- Vessel Length: 39 feet
- Vessel Builder: Rinker
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2009
- Vessel Name: KaylieDelaney
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: NewGretna NJ
For more information contact:
39 Rinker 2009 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard -
Roomy family express with stern drive power holds her own against more expensive competitors. Impressive standard equipment list with a very affordable price. Well-appointed interior with cherry trim features private forward stateroom, spacious mid cabin, and large galley with lots of counter space. Twin cockpit lounges, doublewide helm seat up to ten. Note walk-thru windshield, extended swim platform, transom storage. Twin 375 MerCruiser stern drives deliver top speeds of 40 knots. This Rinker has the Mercury's innovative Axius Joystick Piloting system. The joystick makes maneuvering the boat for docking or close quarter areas a breeze. The 360 Rinker has an extended swim platform for safely entering the cockpit area. It also has a large trunk for loads of storage. The cockpit has plenty of seating for passengers and twin helm seat for a captain and copilot. Down into the living quarters to the left is a head with full shower and sink and head with plenty of room. Aft is a large couch with flat screen TV that converts into a double bed. The galley has all the amenities to make an overnight stay or day cruise enjoyable. The forward berth is a raised large twin bed with storage and plenty of lighting.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.