39' Mainship 390 Trawler Trawler 2001 Yacht for Sale
Mainship 390 Trawler Details:
- 39 Mainship 2001 390 Trawler
- Vessel Length: 39 feet
- Vessel Builder: Mainship
- Vessel Model: 390 Trawler
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name: Bama Belle
- Vessel Type: Trawler
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Mobile AL USA
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
39 Mainship 390 Trawler 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 390 Trawler
Type: Trawler Sedan Bridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Excellent classy and a head turner is how to categorize this very popular 390 Sedan Trawler Mainship with dual helm stations and a roomy salon. The vessel has had its annual haul-out to include bottom paint, and hull side waxing, engine and generator service including oil change and new impellers, speed prop, zincs, and 40amp battery charger. Also, has a fuel efficient Yanmar engine that cruises at 8.3 MPH and very economical at less than 3 gallons an hour. She is fully loaded with the electronics you need to go cruising! Docked in a covered slip at Dog River Marina.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.