38' Fountain 38 TE CC Tournament Center Console 2006 Yacht for Sale
Fountain 38 TE CC Tournament Details:
- 38 Fountain 2006 38 TE CC Tournament
- Vessel Length: 38 feet
- Vessel Builder: Fountain
- Vessel Model: 38 TE CC Tournament
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Apollo Beach FL
For more information contact:
38 Fountain 38 TE CC Tournament 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 38 TE CC Tournament
Type: Center Console Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The 38 CC’s Fountain layout was designed by knowledgeable, experienced fishermen and includes: forward cabin with double-berth and rod stowage; stand up head with shower, sink, and VacuFlush head in the console; large, 50-gallon circulating livewell to keep bait fresh; fast-ratio, full-time power steering; four large insulated fish coolers with a 706-qt. total capacity and state-of-the-art Super Ventilated Positive Lift hull, notched transom and pad keel designs that provide unmatched performance, ride comfort, and fuel efficiency. It’s the same construction and winning technology that’s built into our race and performance boats. The 38TE is capable of top speeds up to 70+ mph with triple 275 Verado outboards. In addition the 38, at 45 mph with an astounding 1.5 mpg will giving you a range of 520 miles with our standard 346-gallon fuel capacity.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.