37' Sealine S37 Powerboat Express Cruiser 1999 Yacht for Sale
Sealine S37 Powerboat Details:
- 37 Sealine 1999 S37 Powerboat
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sealine
- Vessel Model: S37 Powerboat
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: Fish and Chips
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: GrossIle MI USA
For more information contact:
37 Sealine S37 Powerboat 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: S37 Powerboat
Type: Express Cruiser Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard -
FRESH WATER AND ONE OWNER VESSEL! Low hours, good looks, voluminous interior and European craftsmanship make this Sealine S37 Powerboat a must see before deciding on another sport cruiser.
"Fish and Chips" is a properly serviced, hoist-stored vessel with low hours and several updates, including: new bimini top, impellers and cooling system service, full-service and new carb on the generator all in 2012. An 8Kw Kohler Generator and twin AC/Heat units make for comfortable cruising or entertaining in any weather.
This incredible Sealine S37 Powerboat is your home on the water. There are very few gently used Freshwater Sealine cruisers available in the United States. The British built Sport Cruiser has the desirable European lines that attract attention wherever she goes. She is priced to sell and will not last long in the current market!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.