37' Robertson and Caine Leopard 37 PC Catamaran 2009 Yacht for Sale
Robertson and Caine Leopard 37 PC Details:
- 37 Robertson and Caine 2009 Leopard 37 PC
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Robertson and Caine
- Vessel Model: Leopard 37 PC
- Vessel Year: 2009
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Catamaran
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Marco Island FL USA
For more information contact:
37 Robertson and Caine Leopard 37 PC 2009 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Robertson and Caine
Model: Leopard 37 PC
Type: Catamaran Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Twin Yanmar Power 2.25 GPH – 1200 RPM at 9Kts.
“1200 mile trip from BVI to Naples on 300 gallons of Diesel”
Stem to stern inspection - Vessel systems evaluated and replaced by certified Technicians. This cat will have a stellar survey and be water ready for a new captain in short order.
Leopard Catamarans holds true to its global reputation for high quality and seaworthy yachts boasting generous equipment options and layouts designed with livability in mind.
No details left out or upkeep unattended too in this Leopard 37 Powercat, including the hull design, the updated systems, and much more. Built by Robertson & Caine.
New: Genset, Refrigerator, AC Pump, Hot Water Heaters, Batteries, Pumps, Bottom paint, Anodes, Zincs, Sea Water Pump. Cabin: Cushions, Mattresses, Sheets and Shades - Full Detail in/out
Refurbished: 2015/2016: Yanmars Port & Starboard, Props, Running Gear, Electric Winch, Port & Starboard Rudders, Exhaust Flanges
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.