37' Mainship 37 Motor Yacht Motor Yacht 1997 Yacht for Sale
Mainship 37 Motor Yacht Details:
- 37 Mainship 1997 37 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Mainship
- Vessel Model: 37 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: SeaRper
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stonington CT us
For more information contact:
37 Mainship 37 Motor Yacht 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 37 Motor Yacht
Type: Motor Yacht Aft Cabin Cruiser
Engine Details: 2 x Marine Power 454 EFI
Engine 1: 1997 - 340 HP - 427 Hours
Engine 2: 1997 - 340 HP - 426 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Hold Capacity: 50
The Mainship 37 Motor yacht was first introduced in 1995. This exceptional boat with two large staterooms and salon/Galley area of comparable 40+ size Motor yachts is definitely worth the look! She comes equipped with her low 400 hour Marine power 454 EFI gas engines, two reverse cycle ac/heat units, kohler genset with sound down cabinet, Raymarine SL 70 Radar, Northstar GPS, JVC Stereo. Click on the photo gallery to get a true feel for everything this fine Motor Yacht has to offer!
Seller is extremely Motivated!!!! Seller wants this one to be the next one SOLD!!!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.