37' Intrepid 370 Cuddy Center Console 2007 Yacht for Sale
Intrepid 370 Cuddy Details:
- 37 Intrepid 2007 370 Cuddy
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Intrepid
- Vessel Model: 370 Cuddy
- Vessel Year: 2007
- Vessel Name: Dads Toy
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Coral Gables FL
For more information contact:
37 Intrepid 370 Cuddy 2007 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 370 Cuddy
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
DAD'S TOY always looks impressive, bringing forth images of high-octane performance unmatched by lesser boats. Truth is, only a few boats can really put all that power to work with enough efficiency to justify the extra cost. The Intrepid 370 Cuddy is one of those boats, a quality-built fishing/cruising machine whose smooth-riding stepped hull delivers one of the best high-speed rides in the business. Like all Intrepid models, the 370 is a semicustom boat, sold factory-direct and built to match each buyer’s requirements. Aside from her muscular presence and meticulous finish, the most striking feature of the 370 is her big U-shaped seating area forward of the helm. Equally notable is her upscale cabin with its cushioned V-berth, portside galley, and roomy enclosed head with sink and shower. There’s space at the helm for flush-mounting two video displays, and twin dive platforms, a recirculating livewell, and insulated fish box were standard. Intrepid’s signature hull side dive door and a generator were popular options. Note that a transom door is available with twin engines only. Not inexpensive, triple 275hp Mercury outboards deliver a top speed around 60 plus knots.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.