37' Hunter Cherubini Cutter Cruising Sailboat 1984 Yacht for Sale
Hunter Cherubini Cutter Details:
- 37 Hunter 1984 Cherubini Cutter
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hunter
- Vessel Model: Cherubini Cutter
- Vessel Year: 1984
- Vessel Name: Jolly Rodger
- Vessel Type: Cruising Sailboat
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Merritt Island FL Us
For more information contact:
37 Hunter Cherubini Cutter 1984 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Cherubini Cutter
Type: Cruising Sailboat Cutter
Engine 1: 1984 - 30 HP - 2994 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Hold Capacity: 18
Jolly Rodger presents a rare opportunity to buy a Cherubini built Hunter cruising sailboat. This is a good sailing boat with two private staterooms, a walk-through head, and sit down nav station, large galley and large main salon. Jolly Rodger would be well suited for live aboard or a comfortable cruiser. They had nice clever layouts and good sailing characteristics. This Cherubini designed version is not ordinary Hunter, what makes it so special? The Cherubini family was contracted to design a signature sailing vessel for Hunter, going back for generations, Cherubini’s have had a unique dedication to combining elegant art, superb craftsmanship, and rock solid engineering. That tradition continues today at Cherubini Yachts.
The following were Done in March 2014: Mast boot replaced, Turnbuckles cleaned, New Bottom Job, Cutlass bearing replaced, Prop cleaned, zincs replaced, Raw water intake thru hull replaced, Ground tackle secured with ss wire, Bilge pump found operational, back up unit purchased and on board, Windlass battery is now in its own battery box with cover and tie down
Two Opposing Couches with Storage and Nav Station
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.