37' Grady White 376 Canyon Center Console 2014 Yacht for Sale
Grady White 376 Canyon Details:
- 37 Grady White 2014 376 Canyon
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Grady White
- Vessel Model: 376 Canyon
- Vessel Year: 2014
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Long Island NY USA
For more information contact:
37 Grady White 376 Canyon 2014 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Grady White
Model: 376 Canyon
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
An Excellent Opportunity to Save Thousands Off Of a New 376 Canyon.
This is a special opportunity to own a practically new 376 Canyon without the price tag of a new one, lift kept since new. This 376 boasts the triple F350 engine upgrade which only have 100hrs and will give her a speedy and comfortable cruise in the mid 30mph range and mid 50’s top end. Her helm is outfitted with the latest technology from Garmin and lined with dual multifunction displays fully integrated with everything you could think of from chartplotting to engine management to water temperature and everything in between. The seller has ordered this vessel with many options such as a bow thruster, aux fuel tank, ac inverter, satellite radio, refrigerated transom box and much more. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Full Transferable Warranties Through 2019
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.