37' Cruisers Yachts Aft Cabin Motoryacht Aft Cabin 2002 Yacht for Sale
Cruisers Yachts Aft Cabin Motoryacht Details:
- 37 Cruisers Yachts 2002 Aft Cabin Motoryacht
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cruisers Yachts
- Vessel Model: Aft Cabin Motoryacht
- Vessel Year: 2002
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Aft Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Miami FL
For more information contact:
37 Cruisers Yachts Aft Cabin Motoryacht 2002 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cruisers Yachts
Model: Aft Cabin Motoryacht
Type: Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Excellent Condition! New Teak Decking! SAT TV! Call with Offers and Trade Ideas - 38 to 44 Express Cruiser Diesel! This classic Motoryacht by Cruisers Yachts is one of the most popular Aft Cabin Motoryacht ever designed. Her interior layout feels like a much larger yacht. She features a master stateroom with a queen size bed and an Ensuite head with a real tub and shower. Tremendous storage and hanging lockers. Her guest stateroom features a queen size berth and 2 hanging lockers and 5 large drawers. A perfect arrangement for extended cruises. Her large salon with L-shaped couch and full size TV with DVD are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. A full size booth style dinette provides additional sitting room and dining comfort. Fully equipped galley with full size refrigerator and plenty of cabinet space and a guest head complete the interior layout. Above decks is a great bridge layout with seating for 6 adults plus a large aft deck with wet bar and icemaker under a hardtop. The upper bridge area is completely enclosed under a Bimini top with custom mesh privacy curtains. A full complement of electronics and comfortable helm seat for the captain make her a joy to handle. This yacht is in excellent condition and shows in like new condition!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.