37' Chris Craft 372 Catalina Motor Yacht 1989 Yacht for Sale
Chris Craft 372 Catalina Details:
- 37 Chris Craft 1989 372 Catalina
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Chris Craft
- Vessel Model: 372 Catalina
- Vessel Year: 1989
- Vessel Name: Sea Level
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Freeport NY
For more information contact:
37 Chris Craft 372 Catalina 1989 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Chris Craft
Model: 372 Catalina
Type: Motor Yacht Aft Cabin Motoryacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Sea Level is a Chris Craft 372 Catalina, a well-kept classic aft cabin motor yacht with a spacious layout incorporated into an affordable and comfortable vessel. Powered by Twin 270 HP Crusaders which were installed new in ’06, at that time she was also outfitted with the latest in transmissions for better cruising efficiency. Chris Craft’s 372 is a two stateroom vessel with large salon and galley down layout. Guest stateroom has offset double berth and master stateroom has queen berth. Loaded with amenities such as, generator, air conditioning, enclosed flybridge and enclosed aft deck. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this classic Motoryacht with that famous Chris Craft name. Call today to schedule your showing.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.