37' Carver 374 Voyager Sedan Bridge 2002 Yacht for Sale
Carver 374 Voyager Details:
- 37 Carver 2002 374 Voyager
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carver
- Vessel Model: 374 Voyager
- Vessel Year: 2002
- Vessel Name: Mary Madeline
- Vessel Type: Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Geneva NY USA
For more information contact:
37 Carver 374 Voyager 2002 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 374 Voyager
Type: Sedan Bridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A popular boat, the Carver 374 Voyager will appeal to those who appreciate the versatility of a raised pilothouse layout. Starting with the 1999 model Carver rearranged the cabin by moving the galley and dinette aft, into the salon, and the bridge deck became the salon.
The Voyager is a big boat inside, giving one the impression of being on a larger boat. The cockpit is large enough for a couple of deck chairs, and there is seating for six to eight adults on the flybridge. Additional features of the Carver 374 Voyage include side-dumping exhausts, a transom door, reasonably wide side decks, radar arch and a bow pulpit.
This is a single owner vessel and only used in fresh water. Service records are available upon request.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.