36' Tiara 3600 Convertible Sedan Bridge 1993 Yacht for Sale
Tiara 3600 Convertible Details:
- 36 Tiara 1993 3600 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Tiara
- Vessel Model: 3600 Convertible
- Vessel Year: 1993
- Vessel Name: Jackpot
- Vessel Type: Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Ft.Pierce FL USA
For more information contact:
36 Tiara 3600 Convertible 1993 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 3600 Convertible
Type: Sedan Bridge Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Tiara 3600 Convertible is one of Tiara’s most popular models, enjoying a nine year production run. To quote the Power Boat Guide “she is a well-built flybridge sedan whose blend of interior comforts and open-water performance made her a popular boat with cruisers and anglers alike”.
“JACKPOT” is an ideal family fishing/cruising yacht. Her reliable and economical Diesel power can take her wherever her owners wish to drop a line or the anchor. She features a queen stateroom forward, plus a convertible dinette, plus a sleep sofa in the salon. This floor plan can accommodate a large family or additional guests, providing comfortable accommodations for everyone.
“JACKPOT” is an outstanding example of this versatility – rigged for serious fishing on the outside and furnished in beautiful cruising comfort on the inside. The owners have spared no expense or effort in keeping her in shape. From her sparkling clean engine room to her well-equipped flybridge, she shows beautifully and is truly “turn-key” ready for her next lucky owners.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.