36' Sparkman and Stephens Swan 36 Cruiser-Racer 1968 Yacht for Sale
Sparkman and Stephens Swan 36 Details:
- 36 Sparkman and Stephens 1968 Swan 36
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sparkman and Stephens
- Vessel Model: Swan 36
- Vessel Year: 1968
- Vessel Name: Finesse
- Vessel Type: Cruiser-Racer
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Beverly MA USA
For more information contact:
36 Sparkman and Stephens Swan 36 1968 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sparkman and Stephens
Model: Swan 36
Type: Cruiser-Racer Sailboat-Sloop
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Finesse only had three owners and was previously named Pippa, who was owned by JP Morgan’s great granddaughter and berthed in Northeast Harbor ME. Under her current ownership of 32 years, she has been substantially refitted. This Swan 36 has a comfortable turn of speed and turns head in every harbor she’s graced in the Eastern seaboard from Mount Dessert Island ME to the Exumas in the Bahamas.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.