36' Silverton Sportfish 2014 Yacht for Sale
- 36 Silverton 2014
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2014
- Vessel Name: 36 Convertible
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: South FL
For more information contact:
Christopher Cooke CPYB
36 Silverton 2014 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: -
See our New 2014 Silverton’s on Display at Sea Isle Marina Pier 3 at the Miami International Boat Show Introducing the new Silverton 36C, with attention to detail, an uncommonly roomy master stateroom and plenty of room for entertaining the 36C truly gives the feel of a luxurious Miami or New York penthouse. The profile of the 36C is sleek and sports the famed Silverton command bridge with a stairway and efficient helm station. The large panoramic salon windows and forward hull windows give the boat a clean and sleek look as well as allowing more natural light inside. Mr. John Kelly of John Kelly Design of Philadelphia has fashioned fantastic new design schemes to please the most discriminating boater. The finish throughout is extremely high quality and includes designer fabrics and mahogany and cherry accents. Buyers will now have the opportunity to order a variety of types of wood and fabrics for their boats making each 36C as unique as its proud owner.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.