36' Luhrs 36 Convertible Sportfish 2003 Yacht for Sale
Luhrs 36 Convertible Details:
- 36 Luhrs 2003 36 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Luhrs
- Vessel Model: 36 Convertible
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Dragonfly
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Annapolis MD
For more information contact:
Captain Mark Solsman
36 Luhrs 36 Convertible 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 36 Convertible
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This lightly used Luhrs 36 Convertible is likely the best on the market and won’t last long at this price. She has only been used in the brackish waters of the Mid Chesapeake Bay for light fishing and family cruising. She has enjoyed continuous maintenance and upgrades from a very knowledgeable and caring owner. Eye-catching with maybe the prettiest Carolina flare in her class and a practical and comfortable fishing vessel, she is completely turnkey and immediately ready for her next owner.
In addition to being in excellent condition she boasts a new high-end enclosure, new top, new batteries, upgraded anchor and chain and new entertainment systems. This vessel is sound and in good cosmetic and mechanical condition! Don’t waste your money surveying someone else’s neglect, and don’t waste your season repairing omeone else’s problems just to save a few bucks.
Many additional photos available – call or email for link!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.