36' Hydra Sports 3600 VX Express Fish 2012 Yacht for Sale
Hydra Sports 3600 VX Details:
- 36 Hydra Sports 2012 3600 VX
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hydra Sports
- Vessel Model: 3600 VX
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name: Consistensea
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $209,900
- Vessel Location: Parkland FL USA
For more information contact:
36 Hydra Sports 3600 VX 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Hydra Sports
Model: 3600 VX
Type: Express Fish Center Console
Engine Details: 3 x Yamaha 300FS
Engine 1: 2012 - 300 HP - 840 Hours
Engine 2: 2012 - 300 HP - 840 Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 36 Knots
Max Speed: 47 Knots
Water Capacity: 40
This Hydra-Sports 3600 VX is one of the most versatile fishing boats on the water today. She comes with all the amenities to fish all day long, then also sports the luxury to comfortably stay overnight or “on the hook” for a week.
With power supplied by triple 2012 Yamaha 300 hp four strokes, and only 840 hours, there is plenty of reliability to get you anywhere you desire to go.
This boat is loaded with equipment that includes fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure, ac/heat, generator, outriggers, side entry dive door, twin Raymarine E-120 screens, GPS plotter, radar and DSM 300 fish-finder, autopilot, bow thruster, flat screen television with DVD player, Sirius radio, and much more.
Call today with any questions and make your offer!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.