36' Grady White 360 Sportfish Sportfish 2007 Yacht for Sale
Grady White 360 Sportfish Details:
- 36 Grady White 2007 360 Sportfish
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Grady White
- Vessel Model: 360 Sportfish
- Vessel Year: 2007
- Vessel Name: Coastal Spirits
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
For more information contact:
36 Grady White 360 Sportfish 2007 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Grady White
Model: 360 Sportfish
Type: Sportfish Express Fish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Boathouse kept, three Yamaha 250's only 150 hours!!
This is the cleanest, lowest hour Grady white 360 express on the market today. She is boathouse kept and meticulously maintained. Pride of ownership is evident throughout. This 360 express is loaded with all of the options offering tons of room for food, water and drinks for extended cruises or for entertaining family or friends. The cockpit is 96 sq.-ft. And ready to fish. The helm is fully enclosed and air-conditioned for complete comfort. A deluxe helm seat provides superior visibility. The cabin includes a teak and holly sole, seating for four at a teak dinette table. Variable accent lighting, 16,000 btu air-conditioning with zone cooling, expansive forward berth with storage, privacy curtain and teak wood trim. Accommodations also include a roomy aft cabin.
Don't miss your opportunity on this like new fishing machine!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.