36' Delta Delta 36 SFX Sportfish 1989 Yacht for Sale
Delta Delta 36 SFX Details:
- 36 Delta 1989 Delta 36 SFX
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Delta
- Vessel Model: Delta 36 SFX
- Vessel Year: 1989
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: CapeCanaveral FL USA
For more information contact:
36 Delta Delta 36 SFX 1989 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Delta 36 SFX
Type: Sportfish Open
Engine Details: Inboard -
The Delta 36 SFX: a sportfisherman with exceptional performance while keeping the sea kindliness and long lasting reliability. Description: Other features include: Cockpit Bolster (new), Forward Teak and Holly Sole, Teak Quarter Boards, Teak Cockpit Boards, Teak Bridge ,Sailfish Sole, Rupp Outriggers 26ft. Single Spreaders with Collapsible Rear Legs, Transom Door, Oil Change System, Live Well Pump (new), Tease Reel in Tower, Safety Equipment,Spare Props, Lewmar Windlass (new), AC/Heat (new), Fiberglass Tackle Center with Sink and Rod Storage, Rod Storage in V-Berth (14 New), Fire Boy System, Data Marine Depth/Temp/Speed Log, Furuno 36 Radar Open Array, Furuno Plotter/Fish Finder, Robertson Auto Pilot, VHF (2) ICOM, Loran, Floscans, Glendenning Synchronizer, ACR Searchlight, Bait Freezer (new), Battery Charger, Stove, Microwave, Generator, Refrigerator/Freezer. Reduced come make an Offer!!!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.