36' Carver Sport Sedan Sedan Bridge 2004 Yacht for Sale
Carver Sport Sedan Details:
- 36 Carver 2004 Sport Sedan
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carver
- Vessel Model: Sport Sedan
- Vessel Year: 2004
- Vessel Name: Salem
- Vessel Type: Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Price: $129,000
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC US
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
36 Carver Sport Sedan 2004 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Sport Sedan
Type: Sedan Bridge Cabin Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
“SALEM” is one of only a few DIESEL powered 360 Sport Sedans available and she is owned by the original owner who has meticulously cared for her. Based in Washington NC the owner has taken “SALEM” to the Bahamas every winter as a floating home. A change of plans dictates her sale. Maintained extremely well, this 360 Sports Sedan is ready to go! Don’t miss your chance to purchase a low hour DIESEL 360 at the price of gasoline models!
The Carver 360 Sports Sedan is a versatile, high freeboard cruising yacht with condo-style accommodations is a true home away from home. Spacious two stateroom interior includes a raised dinette-lounge area forward of the salon, expansive galley, large head compartment, glossy cherry wood and trim and matching fabrics. Tiered salon windows admit plenty of natural lighting. Hardwood flooring in the galley area ads a nice touch. On the exterior, molded cockpit steps make access to the large flybridge and side decks easy. A wide swim platform and transom door allow free access. The engine room access is through a salon hatch while the cockpit lazarette houses the generator and other amenities.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.