36' Albin Yachts Double Cabin Trawler 1979 Yacht for Sale
Albin Yachts Double Cabin Details:
- 36 Albin Yachts 1979 Double Cabin
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albin Yachts
- Vessel Model: Double Cabin
- Vessel Year: 1979
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Trawler
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Kill Devil Hills North Carolina USA
For more information contact:
36 Albin Yachts Double Cabin 1979 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Albin Yachts
Model: Double Cabin
Type: Trawler Double Cabin Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
JUST REDUCED TO AN ALL NEW LOW, LOW, LOW FIRM PRICE!
THIS IS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE 36' ALBIN IN THE WORLD
NOTE FROM OWNER
New aluminum fuel tanks, new holding being installed, new bimini sunbrella material on boat, not placed on SS rails. 2 stateroom model with two double bunks in aft stateroom and the normal V-berth forward, 2 heads both with handheld showers, hot water. The galley up has a gas stove/oven, 110 electric refrigerator, sink with hot & cold water, fresh water pump and two large water tanks. Window unit A/C. There boat has a nice and quiet inverter, that runs most everything. VHF, compass, hailer and a depth finder. The exterior condition is in relatively good condition. Interior wise, it was just gone through and looks good (SEE NEW PICTURES). The exterior fiberglass is good and intact, no de-lamination.
This is a very usable boat right now! This summary may make it out to be worst then it is, just wanted to make sure that there are no surprises. All systems; engine, running gear, electrical and plumbing, work well, There would be no hesitation to run her anywhere. She has been ran all around North Carolina, and is a good performer.
It will be very, very hard to find more boat for the money!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.