35' Regal 35 Sport Coupe Express Cruiser 2012 Yacht for Sale
Regal 35 Sport Coupe Details:
- 35 Regal 2012 35 Sport Coupe
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regal
- Vessel Model: 35 Sport Coupe
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name: WhatchaThink
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
Christopher Cooke CPYB
35 Regal 35 Sport Coupe 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 35 Sport Coupe
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
~ LOWHOUR, LIFT KEPT, CLEAN, LOADED, KVH TRACVISION ~ Just recently brought down from inland freshwater lake in NH. This 35 Regal Sport coupe is a great weekender for the family. She is the perfect boat for a busy owner or she easily fits in rack storage or on a lift behind your house, yet big enough to offer yacht style luxury appointments. Easy to maintain and fun to run! Only 143 hours on her engines and 50 hours on her gen set. This is one of Regal boats number one sellers on the market. This coupe has the Electric Sunroof that opens giving you the feeling of an express cruiser and then closes off to create the sport coupe feel for those chilly nights or rainy days. This boat is powered with twin Volvo Penta 5.7 GXI with only 144 hours on both motors and 50 hours on her generator. Just waxed, detailed and serviced. Ready for market. Make an offer. Owner moving up in size. Call for showing.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.