35' Henriques 35' Maine Coaster Express Express Fish 1985 Yacht for Sale
Henriques 35' Maine Coaster Express Details:
- 35 Henriques 1985 35' Maine Coaster Express
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Henriques
- Vessel Model: 35' Maine Coaster Express
- Vessel Year: 1985
- Vessel Name: Big Mouth
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Tuckerton NJ
For more information contact:
35 Henriques 35' Maine Coaster Express 1985 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 35' Maine Coaster Express
Type: Express Fish Express Sportfish
Engine Details: 2 x GM/Detroit Diesel 8.2L
Engine 1: 1985 - 300 HP - 300 Hours
Engine 2: 1985 - 300 HP - 300 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 20 Knots
Calling all tuna fishermen!! 20kts Cruise 12 GPH
This 35' Henriques Express is a serious offshore fishing machine ready to get you offshore at a very economical rate of 12 GPH at 20 kts. Built Henriques strong with a pair 8.2L GM/Detroit Diesel with only 2 years and minimal hours since overhaul. Call today to take a look at this fishing machine.
V-berth forward w/upper and lower bunks Galley w/Stainless Steel top Microwave Refrigerator Port Holes Overhead Hatch Private head w/electric head and vanity
Helm and Electronics
Furuno Radar w/open array Furuno Depth Sounder Furuno GPS SSB Spot Light "NEW" Trim Tab Pump "NEW" Hynautic Steering Tackle Locker Storage Bench seat Helm seat Full Enclosure
Transom Tuna Door Upper and tower Spreader lights Down Riggers Deck Chairs Fighting Chair Gunnel Rod storage Coaming Pads Step Box
Tower w/steering, T-top and controls Windlass Outriggers Center Rigger 6 man life raft - "needs certification"
Engine and Mechanical Details
2x 8.2L GM/Detroit Diesel Engines 300hp w/overhauled 2 years ago - low hours Sea Strainers Racor Halon "New" Batteries Battery Charger
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.