35' Everglades 350 CC Center Console 2009 Yacht for Sale
Everglades 350 CC Details:
- 35 Everglades 2009 350 CC
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Everglades
- Vessel Model: 350 CC
- Vessel Year: 2009
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Scott LA USA
For more information contact:
35 Everglades 350 CC 2009 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 350 CC
Type: Center Console Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
2009 355CC Everglades with triple 2013 Suzuki 300s (125hours). These motors are the BEST!!
Warranty until 2020!
A high end fishing machine and one of the largest boats in today's Everglades fleet, the 355 center console is stylish, fast, and loaded with amenities. Built on a deep V hull (24° Dead rise) using the companies proprietary RAMCAP construction process, the 355 is virtually unsinkable thanks to the urethane foam injected between the hull and deck. She's also innovative – the combined glass windshield/T top has become an Everglades trademark. Standard features include triple helm seats with flip up bolsters, foldaway stern seating, 2 live wells, forward fish box in cooler, and an aft bait freezer. A clever foldaway seat on the rear of the bait well doubles as a fighting chair.The 355's large console head compartment includes a small quarter berth plus a sink, shower, and storage drawers. An anchor hatch at the bow provides access to the windlass, control switches, and a wash down hose. The powder coated windshield frames and bow rails are a classy touch, and the hardtop has a built in ladder for access to an optional upper helm station. This kind of quality doesn't come cheap. This is my personal boat and has been kept inside my storage building. As you can see the boat is extremely well maintained. The boat has been kept in freshwater most of its life, (Lake Michigan)
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.