35' Doral 350 SC Express Cruiser 1999 Yacht for Sale
Doral 350 SC Details:
- 35 Doral 1999 350 SC
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Doral
- Vessel Model: 350 SC
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: The Enterprise
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $59,900
- Vessel Location: Columbia SC
For more information contact:
Scott O. Schneider, CPYB
35 Doral 350 SC 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 350 SC
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine 1: 1999 - 260 HP - 325 Hours
Engine 2: 1999 - 260 HP - 325 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 24 Knots
Hold Capacity: 25
This is an extremely well taken care of comfortable cruiser with plenty of room for family and friends. Her Kohler generator turns this beauty into a weekend vacation cruiser. She is powered by low hour MerCruiser 7.4 L 260hp inboards with V-drives. She also includes the much sought after Kohler 6.5kW generator upgrade. This boat has always been a fresh water boat and has been extremely well maintained and serviced by her only two owners since new. Also included with this sale is a custom built trailer that provides for easy and convenient transport of the boat when needed. Call today to make an appointment to see this special boat for yourself.
Starting forward is the Captains quarters that includes a queen size berth offset to the port side, chain locker forward, mirrored headboard, overhead hatch, windows port and starboard, a leatherette convenience seat, overhead lighting, drawer and volume storage, and cupboard storage port and starboard. Moving aft and to starboard is the inline galley with Corian style countertops, single stainless steel sink, and a Force Ten two burner stove. There is a microwave oven, below counter refrigerator and freezer, plenty of drawer, cupboard and volume storage. It is well lighted with overhead hatches and windows. Across to port is the C-shaped dinette/settee made of leatherette material that includes a high gloss wood table that easily converts to a berth. The settee has comfortable seating for five. Moving aft and to starboard is the one piece fiberglass molded head with VacuFlush toilet, plenty of storage, and a standup shower. Across to port is the Doral electrical AC/DC panel and generator control. Below the panel a large hanging locker and a hand sink with hot and cold water. Aft is the athwartship queen size berth that converts to a settee with table. There are snap-in carpets throughout. Moving up four steps and aft to the helm is the entire engine gauge package with port and starboard tachometers, temperature gauges, volt meters, oil pressure gauges, and trim indicator. There are controls for horn, port and starboard wipers, bilge pumps, navigation lights, arch lights, courtesy lights, electric engine hatch control, winch control for windlass, trim tab controls, remote spotlight control, 12v outlet, blower control, battery boost control, Quick Silver throttle controls and function controls for the Clarion stereo system. To port of the helm is an L-shaped mates area with removable cocktail table and seating for three. Continuing aft and down one step to the cockpit there is a wet bar with U-line ice maker, a hand sink, Corian style drink holder with volume storage below. There is additional seating in the aft cockpit for five. Moving aft and out the transom door, there is a swim platform with storage for lines and gear, permanent fender storage, and a collapsible hideaway swim ladder. Also included is a hot and cold water shower wash down.
* Force Ten two burner stove * Sanyo Microwave oven * Refrigerator/Freezer * Deep Bowl stainless steel sink * Pressure water system * Hot water heater
* (3) batteries * Battery switch * Battery charger * (2) 30 - Amp dockside shore power plugs w/cord and Y adapter * 12V plug-in * Central Air conditioning with heat
* Bow pulpit * Forward anchor locker * Windlass w/Anchor * (3) Forward hatches w/screens * Cockpit wet bar w/sink and ice maker * Radar arch w/built-in speakers and lighting * Camper canvas * Extended swim deck platform with concealed ladder * Cockpit table * Fender holders * Transom hot and cold shower * Transom door * Snap-in carpet
Engine and Mechanical Details
* Twin MerCruiser 7.4 L 260hp engines with V-drive transmissions and only 325 original fresh water hours * Kohler 6.5kW generator with 175 original hours
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.