35' Doral 350 SC Express Cruiser 1999 Yacht for Sale
Doral 350 SC Details:
- 35 Doral 1999 350 SC
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Doral
- Vessel Model: 350 SC
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: The Enterprise
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $59,900
- Vessel Location: Columbia SC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
35 Doral 350 SC 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 350 SC
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine 1: 1999 - 260 HP - 325 Hours
Engine 2: 1999 - 260 HP - 325 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 24 Knots
Hold Capacity: 25
A good looking boat with stylish lines and an attractive profile. The Doral 350 SC is a well thought out mid-cabin family express whose full inner liner and v-drive power set her apart from most competitive models in her size range. Built on a fully cored deep-V hull, her layout below is arranged in the traditional express-boat style with comfortable double berths fore and aft, a large, well equipped galley, convertible dinette and stand-up head with shower. Storage is excellent, and the three overhead deck hatches provide excellent lighting and cabin ventilation. Her bi-level cockpit is spacious and will easily seat up to eight guests. Additional features include side exhausts, a large engine compartment, radar arch, and a deck shower and storage locker at the transom. She is powered by low hour MerCruiser 7.4 L 260hp inboards with V-drives. She also includes the much sought after Kohler 6.5kW generator upgrade. This boat has always been a fresh water boat and has been extremely well maintained and serviced by her only two owners since new. Also included with this sale is a custom built trailer that provides for easy and convenient transport of the boat when needed. Call today to make an appointment to see this special boat for yourself.
* Force Ten two burner stove * Sanyo Microwave oven * Refrigerator/Freezer * Deep Bowl stainless steel sink * Pressure water system * Hot water heater
* (3) batteries * Battery switch * Battery charger * (2) 30 - Amp dockside shore power plugs w/cord and Y adapter * 12V plug-in * Central Air conditioning with heat
* Bow pulpit * Forward anchor locker * Windlass w/Anchor * (3) Forward hatches w/screens * Cockpit wet bar w/sink and ice maker * Radar arch w/built-in speakers and lighting * Camper canvas * Extended swim deck platform with concealed ladder * Cockpit table * Fender holders * Transom hot and cold shower * Transom door * Snap-in carpet
* Twin MerCruiser 7.4 L 260hp engines with V-drive transmissions and only 325 original fresh water hours * Kohler 6.5kW generator with 175 original hours
This is an extremely well taken care of comfortable cruiser with plenty of room for family and friends. Her Kohler generator turns this beauty into a weekend vacation cruiser. Call today to make your appointment to see this special boat for yourself. Contact Central Agent for financing, Insurance and Transport options.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.