35' Carver 350 Mariner Sedan Bridge 2002 Yacht for Sale
Carver 350 Mariner Details:
- 35 Carver 2002 350 Mariner
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carver
- Vessel Model: 350 Mariner
- Vessel Year: 2002
- Vessel Name: Viola Jean
- Vessel Type: Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Grasonville MD US
For more information contact:
35 Carver 350 Mariner 2002 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 350 Mariner
Type: Sedan Bridge Cabin Cruiser
Engine Details: 2 x Crusader 5.7 MPI
Engine 1: 2002 - 300 HP - 585 Hours
Engine 2: 2002 - 300 HP - 585 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Water Capacity: 75
Hold Capacity: 20
Lovingly cared for by her owners of the last seven years, this 350 Carver Mariner has seen many updates over the years. Newer flybridge enclosure, electronics and engine services will set this boat apart from her peers on the market. Chesapeake Bay kept her whole life, she has low hours (595) on her desirable 5.7 MPI Crusaders.
One of Carver's most popular models, the 350 Mariner has beautiful exterior styling. The 350's cabin design is a shining example of what has made Carver famous in the luxury accommodations field. The single-level cabin offers a party-size salon and available sleeping accommodations for six. Two integral fiberglass stairways lead to the bridge with its seating for eleven, wet bar, port and starboard lounges and aft four-wide bench seat, plus a control console with full instrumentation and full wrap-around windshield. A sliding door leads directly from the cabin to the roomy cockpit. The integrated transom platform includes a stowaway ladder.
Helm and Electronics
Garmin 5212 GPS
Lowrance digital depthfinder
Teleflex Tilt steering
12 volt outlet
Updated 12 volt breaker panel starboard side
5" Ritchie compass
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.