35' Cabo 35 Express Express Cruiser 1996 Yacht for Sale
Cabo 35 Express Details:
- 35 Cabo 1996 35 Express
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cabo
- Vessel Model: 35 Express
- Vessel Year: 1996
- Vessel Name: TasmanianDevil
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: PalmCoast FL
For more information contact:
35 Cabo 35 Express 1996 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 35 Express
Type: Express Cruiser Open Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
TAZMANIAN DEVIL is a pampered and highly updated 35 Cabo express. She boasts an ice Blue Awlgrip hull (2008), new enclosure (2012), new Cruisair a/c compressor and raw water system (2015), updated Furuno radar antenna (2011), new Garmin Gps (2014), new batteries (2015), new battery charger (2013), new cutless bearings (2013)…the list goes on!
The desirable Caterpillar 3208 435hp engines have seen all their maintenance including rebuilt turbos (2012), new aftercoolers (2012), new injectors (2013), rebuilt heads (2013), and in 2013 the stb engine had a complete rebuild of top and bottom end.
This is also one of the few Cabos equipped with the highly sought after factory installed stainless steel hard-top and bow rail.
The TAZMANIAN DEVIL’s intelligent updates along with her original appointments and legendary Cabo build quality make her a great value for anyone looking for a capable Sportfish or family cruiser.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.